PRODUCT LIMITED WARRANTY
We want to help you with any problems in using our products you may be having. If your Baby Star’s distributed product suffers from defect during usage covered under warranty, you can return it to us for repair.
This Limited Warranty is subjected to the following terms and conditions:
- This Warranty shall last for twelve (12) months from the date of receipt (“Warranty Period”). The valid original invoice or delivery note on which the relevant item number was printed will be required.
- This Warranty covers expenses for inspecting and repairing the product during the Warranty Period. The customer is responsible for paying the fees of the replacement part. The defective Product shall be delivered by the purchaser at his/her own expense to the repair service center together with the original invoice or delivery note. Failing which, the Warranty will be invalid.
- Pickup and delivery cost are not included in the warranty.
- All replaced faulty parts will become the property of Baby Star.
- The repaired product shall continue to be warranted for the remaining time of the original Warranty period.
- Exchange is not acceptable during the warranty.
- THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY IF THE DEFECT WAS CAUSED THROUGH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Deterioration of the Product due to normal wear and tear. All plastic surfaces and other natural wear of externally exposed parts of the product are scratched or damaged under normal usage;
- The defect is arising from improper installation, unauthorized repair, alteration or modification to this product;
- The defect or damage is arising from misuse, mishandling, accidental lost, abuse, accident, negligence and damage caused directly or indirectly by Customer;
- The product is not purchased from the Baby Star’s authorized retailers in Hong Kong and Macau; and
- The product or part has been discontinued.
Limited Warranty covers the below products:
- Baby Stroller
- Baby Cot
- Travel Cot/ Playpen
- High Chair